Wednesday, June 6

A Little Graphic Design

I decided to design our wedding invitation suite because I didn’t really like any of the ones that I found online (blue and red were not a popular wedding color palette) and we also really needed to save money where we could. So I sketched up some ideas (using this and this as inspiration) and came up with an invite that I'm pretty satisfied with. I always find it way more difficult to design things for myself than for other people.
InviteSketchWeddingInviteSketchInviteWideInviteDetail01InviteDetail02
One of the things that I really liked about this project was the address stamp that I had made. I was able to use it on a lot of stuff before the wedding, and it really made the envelopes look nice. Of course, now that my name has changed I need to buy a new stamp…

No comments:

Post a Comment