Thursday, September 13

Portfolio

I love animating and I am always looking for opportunities to work with a team to make awesome projects. I am proficient in Autodesk Maya and Mental Ray, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. I have experience cleaning up mocap data as well. Take a gander at my current animation reel below.



I worked with the VFX department while at Digital Domain creating crowd simulations for a project called Heads-Up Display. Working with one other animator, we animated over 100 individual variations of fans cheering, sitting, clapping, walking, talking, eating etc. to fill the stands in a baseball stadium. We used mocap data to start, cleaning it up and creating variations from it, but our director wanted more options so we ended up creating a lot of keyframe animated fans as well.



Animation Credits:
HUD (2012) spot for the Mets baseball team

Animated Short Films:
The Extraordinary Story of Lily Lily (2008)
Best Friends (2007)

As for my day job, I have four years of experience in the stereo 3D conversion industry working as a senior artist and project lead on major feature films. I have a highly trained eye for stereo and an in-depth understanding of the entire stereo 3D conversion pipeline. A sampling of my stereo work can be seen in my stereo conversion reel below (anaglyph glasses recommended).



Stereo Conversion Feature Film Credits:
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon 3D (2011)
The Smurfs in 3D (2011)
Thor (2011)
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland 3D (2010)
Disney's G-Force in 3D (2009)

Other Stereo Conversion Credits:
Undisclosed game release for Sony Games (2012)
Amazin' (2012)
Space Command Commercial (2009)

LinkedIn Profile