Monday, June 11

An Oldie but a Goodie

This is my junior thesis film from college. I posted it up on Youtube over 4 years ago and then forgot about it for the most part. It wasn’t until recently that I noticed that this film has 7,500+ views, way more than any other video I’ve posted. It may not seem like that much over the course of four years, but my other film that has been up there for the same amount of time has yet to crack the 1,000 mark. It’s certainly not the best animation I’ve ever done, but watching it again after all this time I'm still proud of the work I did.

I also dug up these development sketches for the film from my college days… not the best drawings I’ve ever done either, but it’s still fun to look back and feel nostalgic!
BestFriendsSketch01BestFriendsSketch02BestFriendsSketch03BestFriendsSketch04BestFriendsSketch05BestFriendsSketch06BestFriendsSketch07BestFriendsSketch08BestFriendsSketch09BestFriendsSketch10

No comments:

Post a Comment