Saturday, June 23

Snack Time

I hate to admit this, but I’ve come to the conclusion recently that I really just don’t like fruit very much. I love most vegetables, but fruit? Not so much. I think it has something to do with the wide inconsistencies in produce from store to store, but mostly it’s because I find most fruit too sour for my taste. I do feel like something is missing in my diet when I don’t get enough fruit though, so I’ve started eating these.
It’s like a juicebox filled with applesauce and probably the coolest thing on the prepackaged fruit aisle. What I like most about them is that they only have two ingredients: apples and cinnamon (most applesauces are made with lots of added corn syrup), and I don’t need a spoon to eat them! Did I also mention that they’re only 60 calories each? Seriously, what’s not to love about this?!
They also come in other flavors like apple + peach and apple + banana, but apple + cinnamon is by far my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment